Here is how I see some of the top performers thus far in both parties.
- Following the Conservative party line - no tax breaks and no troop withdrawals
- Huge Evangelical following
- Comprehensive Planner
- He will do well in Florida.
- Dubya Part Deux
- Will use his CEO experience to run this country - great.... more profits for big business and more money for the elite while the grunt workers get nothing.
- Evangelical Christians are afraid of him
- I predict a Bronze medal for him in Florida
- Mayor 911 is concentrating on Florida and has basically forgot about the other states in the nation.
- Jumping from Mayor to President without the necessary experience is a long shot
- I predict he will come in 2nd to McCain in Florida. Without an overall win, I think we will see him withdrawal shortly after.
- Fading fast. Losses in New Hampshire and South Carolina did not help his cause.
- His Baptist minister viewpoints were on display this past week in SC and they were frightening.
- Short on funds. I expect him to withdrawal after Florida.
- Experience is not an issue here - personality is.
- Comprehensive Planner - she has a clue.
- A win in South Carolina will be huge and telling.
- She is in it for the long haul. I expect her to do well on Super Tuesday.
- She won't accept anything but the Presidential role.
- Likeable and is speaking the language of "change" in his stump speeches
- Language of change is not equating to any comprehensive plans. We hear what he is wants to do not how he plans to do it.
- He is projected to win in South Carolina but then he was predicted to win in NH. It will be a close race with Hillary but I think he will pull it out by at least 7 percentage points.
- He is also "in it to win it" but if he fails to take Florida he will struggle with the other states.
- Failing to meet Obama and Clinton head on in any of the primaries. This is really a two-person race now.
- Best relates to American's struggles and displays the most compassion about helping the downtrodden.
- Good ideas and comprehensive plans.
- He needs the overall win in South Carolina to survive.
- I don't see him accepting a VP position with Barack or Hillary. I think this will be his last stand.