There are so many things to chat about today I decided to just ramble on endlessly about each one just to get them off my chest. (Deep breath) Ok.....here we go!
- Jon and Kate - minus 1? Apparently the media machine is still being stoked again because it is being reported this morning that Jon and Kate have an announcement coming sometime soon. Rumored to be one that will have a big impact on their family...it is my guess that Jon has said......"Enough is enough...if you like being on TV so much.....have at it!" Yep.....a separation of some sort probably linked to a money deal with TLC.
- North Korea - Yeah......launch a missile in the direction of Hawaii. Sounds like a really wise decision doesn't it? If you really want to test President Obama.....trust me....he has been waiting for this opportunity.
- Smoke and Flames - no.....not a afternoon grillside with some choice steaks. This was how I spent part of my afternoon yesterday on my way home from work. After having the truck in the shop last week because I was hearing noises - noises that could no longer be heard once it was at the shop of course - my truck broke down on my way home yesterday. Luckily I was able (able is a keyword here) to pull my smoking auto off the highway and into a gas station. After using a bucket or two of water to put out the flames near my front driver's side tire.......the tow truck driver's initial diagnosis was a broken axle. Ah ha.....a broken axle. Smoke and flames folks!!! This was followed by a 28 mile tow back to the same garage who worked on my car last month and did not hear the noises last weekend. They were sad to see me.....hmmmm.....wonder why? Now it is just me and "the muttlet" aka Bailey.....sitting around waiting all day.
- Louisville Pride - I hear the Indigo Girls are performing this weekend. Much to the chagrin of Lyn I am a fan of Emily. Ahhhhhhhh.........
- Football season - YAY!!! What some of us live and die for!! IT is coming my friends! Do not despair! All of this talk of Jon and Kate, North Korea....blah blah blah will all go by the wayside at the the very first pre-season game!! Ochocinco (aka Chad Johnson) has predicted the Bungles will be in the playoffs this year. (cough) What???
- Spinning - I could leave this up to the imagination but nah.....I have purchased a Spinning bike from my friend Robin. She tried it twice and decided it was not for her. Fortunately, I have been looking for more exercise so I gladly took it off her hands. Pretty nice bike and it comes with lots of "motivational" dvds so the ride can be just more agonizing.
Ok.....that's all I got. I know just as soon as I "send this to press" I will think of two more items that are just dying for discussion. Since I have all day to just wait around.....I will likely be back to see if anyone out there wants to discuss one of the items listed above!