Saturday, January 05, 2008

And Today's Pre-L-Word Entertainment...New Hampshire.

I'm back into the work/weekend groove and have already successfully slotted CNN's Ballot Bowl '08 coverage and the gym in. I even got the channel changed on one of the gym tvs from Fox to CNN!

Tomorrow, we'll join a few hundred other family members for an HRC/Women Out Front L-Word early premiere party. Tina. Shane. Alice. Girl drama. Not sure there's a need to say much more on that front.

Add in the black bean soup simmering on the stove and it's shaping up as a pretty good start to '08.

I've done a lot of candidate-related surfing since Thursday's caucus. Read many blogs, watched Youtube more than I probably ever have before. I gotta admit. I'm catching something. And it's kind of exciting. Check it out.

Oh, and just so you know, we're calling the scary guy from Arkansas 'Huckleberry' from now on...

No comments: