For those of us who are still pondering, I have created a suggestion list of New Year's resolutions that might be interesting to you.
In 2006, I am going to:
- go to church every Sunday
- eat more fruits and vegetables
- lose 50 pounds
- stop smoking
- take the dog on longer walks
- argue less with my next door neighbor
- work on my road rage
- eat out more so I have less dishes at home for someone else to wash
- buy a bigger outdoor grill so I can eat at home more often
- drink fewer margaritas
- hire a maid
- alleviate stress at work by sleeping in an extra hour each day
- not make any resolutions that interfere with my current "Quality of Life"!
So who says that resolutions have to be restricting? Can't they be fun? A worthwhile resolution in any form can increase everyone's QOL in 2006.
Have fun with it and relax. You have 364 more days to think up a new one!