Let's review what I've been viewing on an almost daily basis:
- What Not to Wear (I have a crush on Stacy)
- 10 Years Younger
- Baby Story (the gay couple made me cry)
- Bringing Home Baby (CNN's Dr. Sanjay Gupta was a good episode)
- Flip That House (Some of these people need a reality check!)
- John & Kate + 8
- Take Home Chef
I'm not proud, and more than a little curious what my former therapist would read into these viewing habits. As a reminder:
- I'm a lesbian
- I don't have or plan to have children
- I like clothes... but seriously. See first bullet and add the words 'in the midwest'
- I don't have the money to buy/flip any houses
- I'd probably run if some cute dude with an accent walked up to me in the grocery holding an artichoke
Saddest of all -- I have to go back to work tomorrow and have no more time off scheduled until post X-mas. And I don't have Tivo. Or DVR. (Nor, Santa, do I want either!!!)
Gotta run. The next episode of A Baby Story is starting...