- Wow.....Barry Manilow speaking his mind and being kicked off "The View"! Seems he didn't want to sit with or next to Miss Elizabeth. According to Whoopie Goldberg, you don't want to sit with one of them then you don't want to sit with any of them. So he got the big axe. Never been a fan of Elizabeth Hasslebeck myself.........http://www.abc.go.com/daytime/theview/index
- I have resumed my South Beach diet routine in the last two weeks. Not that I deviated too much over the summer but I was not faithful by any means. I am back to the gym three days a week and trying to escape my cube at lunchtime to walk. This sounds impressive doesn't it? Just want to drop about thirty pounds and I will be content. The South Beach diet is a revised version of the Atkin's diet. This one concentrates on good carbs while eliminating the bad carbs. In other words......throw all of the cookies and bagels away and eat all the vegetables and meat you can hold. Yeeeehaaaa! :\
- I hear "If I Did It" is already in its second printing.
- The latest episode of "Survivor" begins tonight. www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor15 This season takes the show to China. I have to say I am losing my enthusiasm for Survivor. I think if they took a full year off and came back that would be just enough time away for me to want it to come back. I would like to see them survive in the frozen tundra.....just once. Now that would be a twist! All of the tropical locations are beginning to look the same......
- Looks like the Ladies World Cup Soccer team has a tough opponent on Saturday when they take on England. This will be very tough because those folks are given the ball at birth! Go get 'em ladies!
- And finally, this weekend we are going to do a little housekeeping on the blog. Its good to update things every now and again. Lyn has a few ideas that she would like to explore so you never know what might appear on Sunday!!!
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Posted by Rita at 6:24 PM