Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Are you serious?


Ok....before I get to the "meat" of this posting this evening......read the following news story and meet me back here.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local/story/Underwear-Researcher-Pleads-Guilty-To-Abusing/9rywkkBBckOZoIRjZW3O8A.cspx

Yeah. I only have one thing to say about this.....Do the parents of these children NOT share some of the blame here? I mean seriously......they allowed their children to be take to a separate room while this strange guy took pictures of them in their underwear!

How many times do we have to watch this stuff on the news and read it in the paper before we allow ourselves to be suspicious of these type of circumstances? Could these folks be so greedy - "Oh my child could be the next big time model or the next Hannah Montana" - that they would want to take this kind of risk?

It is this type of stupidity that just leaves my mouth open in amazement.........

3 comments:

Me. Here. Right now. said...

First, what the hell were those parents thinking? No kidding on the stupid.

eb said...

An underwear researcher? Really.

If I was single I might use that. 'Hey baby, I'm an underwear researcher and I'd like to research your bra-zeer.'

Martini Cartwheels said...

This is just too odd. What is wrong with people?