Sunday, November 12, 2006

The Bungling Bengals

There are just so many things I can say about this pathetic Bengals season. Today, we squandered a 21 point lead and let the Chargers come back and beat us 49 to 41. Agghhhhhh!

The first half was pure offensive brilliance. Carson Palmer was on fire! He passed for 421 yards today! Then came the second half..........sheer domination by the Chargers.

I was reading some of the blog comments on the Bengals page this evening and I think I will let a few of their comments sum everything up. These are actual comments from the Bengals blog.
  • NOBODY TOUCHED HIM!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!
  • Shoot me now!
  • Why are the football god punishing us?
  • im changing the channel. this is going downhill TOO fast
  • i cant deal with my team any more. i'm literally sick to my stomach
  • Forget that. I'll shoot myself.
  • even a FG won't give us a tie anymore.. didnt we have a 10 Pt lead 15 minutes ago?
  • I refuse to call us the Bungle.............but it is looking mighty familiar.
  • Someone shoot this defense. I say they call 11 seat numbers and suit up 11 people from the crowd.
  • there is no god
  • oh ######!!!!!!!!!! OH ###### OH ######!!
  • What kind of stupid play is that?
  • How is it possible to score 41 points and lose?
  • oh God... I just sneezed beer out my nose... that stings.
  • Can we get a turnover PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!
  • wow game over baby game over

And my personal favorite:

  • Jets just beat the Patriots......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you know what they say...misery loves company ;)

Rita said...

Isn't that the truth? The Bengals just can't help but to wallow in it this season. :(

Anonymous said...

The football goddess giveth...and unfortunately for us diehard fans...she also taketh away...darn her!